Fairy's Fountain Loop Fairy's Fountain Loop

Nice job, the combination of the synth and background vocals really made this great.

Now all we need is a cyberpunk LoZ <.<

VGSongbird responds:

Lol well thanks. I'm glad you liked it.

Good Morning {durn} Good Morning {durn}

You did it again.

You made yet another great song. Really enjoyable and it works great as a morning song. The thementhol-ey melody isn't exactly my cup of tea, but it still sounds great. It doesn't loop nearly as well as some of your other songs do, but still great nonetheless.

durn responds:

It does end rather abruptly, aye. Too much echo on the chimes, didn't translate through to a proper loop, ah well. :d

Thanks for the review, woah!

Rain {durn} Rain {durn}

Nice

It progresses smoothly, and is very laid back. Although i usually like more complex things, it's good.
One thing though, it feels a bit.... empty, but perhaps that's just because i don't listen to very much house music.

durn responds:

nah, others have said the same. personally I thought it was full enough but to each their own, eh. :)

Streets Of Rage II - Dreamer Streets Of Rage II - Dreamer

Awesomesauce

I love the streets of rage games, i think they should make some more (2d with 3d graphics) i also think that 2 is probably the best one, and with all my time spent playing it i immediately recognized the song. great job 5/5 10/10

Forever Gamer Forever Gamer

Holy ****ing crap

This is one of the best songs i've ever heard, some things you could do though is try and speak a little more clearly, at some parts i couldn't really understand you, otherwise, AWESOME SONG!! KEEP MAKING MORE!!!