Pico's Portal Party Pico's Portal Party

Awesome

Great animations, and Rina-chan did an awesome job (like she always does) with her voicework. I also really liked the style that Ghetto was in. The only think was that the beginning pico murder anim. was a little bit off complared to the rest. Most of the others had at least some attempt at humor. 10/10 5/5 and fav.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Aw'smcopter

i roflcopter'd throughout the whole thing, but one thing that it needs is more pointless background music that doesn't really fit all that well, and is used pointlessly and repedatively
other than that
DO WANT MOAR! X about 50 billion

Zelda: UO Epis:7 Zelda: UO Epis:7

Definetly improving :)

You do a decen job of animation, and you're improving on that, and your storyline/storytelling is excellent. The few minor complaints that keep me from giving it a 10/10 are that the voices all sound a bit the same (you might wanna get some more voice actors) and that the body of your characters just look a little bit wierd.
Awesome job otherwise 5/5 for definetly

Rombo Rush Rombo Rush

Color me impressed

I believe this is the first good iteration of any flash fps i've seen. (on-rails doesn't count as a true fps)
Although the idea didn't impress me at first, as soon as i was in-game they made sense. Very original execution.
5/5
11/10
:D

badsectoracula responds:

Dead Reckoning Dead Reckoning

Hey watch- WAHH!!!!!!!! oh.... hi

This is a very good game, freaked me out so much the first time i had to close it as soon as i saw the priest..... It freaked me out even more when one of my friends suddenly said something besides me (i was playing at night, while it was raining)
A problem though is that it would be nice if you could turn off your flashlight

I am still shaking randomly, this was probably a bit too scary for my body, but i played it anyways ^_^

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep6

Can't wait for the next one!

This was a huuge improvement over the last ones, the voices really brought some of the characters to life, and the combat system was much better. You did a really good job

Fairy's Fountain Loop Fairy's Fountain Loop

Nice job, the combination of the synth and background vocals really made this great.

Now all we need is a cyberpunk LoZ <.<

VGSongbird responds:

Lol well thanks. I'm glad you liked it.

Good Morning {durn} Good Morning {durn}

You did it again.

You made yet another great song. Really enjoyable and it works great as a morning song. The thementhol-ey melody isn't exactly my cup of tea, but it still sounds great. It doesn't loop nearly as well as some of your other songs do, but still great nonetheless.

durn responds:

It does end rather abruptly, aye. Too much echo on the chimes, didn't translate through to a proper loop, ah well. :d

Thanks for the review, woah!

Rain {durn} Rain {durn}

Nice

It progresses smoothly, and is very laid back. Although i usually like more complex things, it's good.
One thing though, it feels a bit.... empty, but perhaps that's just because i don't listen to very much house music.

durn responds:

nah, others have said the same. personally I thought it was full enough but to each their own, eh. :)